Shopping for Hunter Douglas shutters is a great deal more complicated than most people might think. Not only do you have to sift through the hundreds of options that they provide to find the shutters that are right for your home, but you also have to find the location that you’re going to buy them from. With dozens upon dozens of providers of Hunter Douglas shutters, shades, blinds, and other window treatments in every major city, it can be hard to find one that’s right for you. Most people just end up settling for less than stellar customer service or pay a little bit higher rate than they need to just to get the shutters purchased and up in their home, but you don’t have to. If you stick to the following list and just look for these five things in a vendor of Hunter Douglas shutters, you shouldn’t have any problem finding a great store that you’ll enjoy working with.
1. Superb customer service. Like I said, it can be hard to find the perfect window treatment. It takes time to sift through all of the options in front of you, which means that you’re going to be in a particular store for hours in most cases. If this occurs, you’ll want to be around customer service reps that make you feel comfortable and that are patient with you.
2. Good rates. Don’t overpay just for the sake overpaying. There are plenty of great Hunter Douglas vendors out there who don’t charge more than their products are worth.
3. Endless variety. Although having too many choices in front of you can slow you down, wouldn’t you rather know what all of your options are so you can make the choice that most closely resembles what you’re looking for? Even if it’s going to take you an extra few hours or days to figure out which window treatment is right for your home, it’s worth it if you actually find something that you’re really in love with. That’s why you need to make sure that the store you choose offers all the shades, shutters, blinds, and drapes that you could ever want.
4. Good fashion sense. It’s always nice when the company you’re working with is capable of helping you select a window treatment that’s actually going to look good in your home when it’s up.
5. Experience. Lastly, if you choose to work with a supplier of Hunter Douglas products, make sure you find one that’s experienced. You want to make sure that they really know what they’re talking about, and the best way to do that is to choose a vendor that’s been in his or her line of work for decades.
Fine Shadings & Decor in North Miami Beach has been offering the things in this list for the last twenty years. With a huge selection to choose from and top notch customer service, you can’t do any better than them when it comes to Hunter Douglas products in South Florida. Stop by their store today to see for yourself.