Pets mean so very much to those of us who keep them. They make us smile when we are sad, they keep us fit with their never ending need for outside play, they give us a sense of responsibility in that they truly depend on us for their care. So with all of this responsibility, it seems the smart thing to do, to have a quality animal hospital lined up for when disaster strikes and we are in need of animal care. If you and your family are lucky enough to live in or around the Denver Metro area, the Parker Center Animal Clinic is just that place for you and your pets. This pet hospital and preventative pet care facility focuses their practice on eight core values, and this article is written to express those values and why they are important.
- Family/Faith – The professional staff at the Parker Center Animal Clinic really value their own families. They design their schedules and work hours around meeting the needs of the employees and assuring that all are able to be with their loved ones as much as possible. That type of thinking can assure you that they value you and your family and will do any and everything to meet your needs and be flexible with their scheduling
- Work Ethic/Teamwork – Although they do factor in employees’ family lives when scheduling, when an employee is clocked in for work, they work as a team and support one another throughout the day. They arrive on time and work hard throughout each day to provide your pet the highest quality care possible.
- Integrity – This value speaks for itself, but the staff at the Parker Center Animal Clinic pride themselves on doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
- Respect/Compassion – The staff at this pet hospital are not only talented professional pet health care providers, but they also pride themselves on being respectful compassionate human beings. They truly try to empathize with each and every patient that walks through their doors and they treat everyone like family.
- Leadership – The staff at the Parker Center Animal Clinic understand that a lot of medical issues are preventable. That being said they try to educate the public and one another to assure they are at the forefront of animal healthcare innovation and care.
- Responsibility/Dependability – These healthcare providers understand that they are not just working with animals, but that they are working with members of your family. They are committed to being on time, working hard and doing more than is expected.
- Contentment – The staff at this animal hospital truly do believe that they have the best jobs in the world. They come to work happy and support one another throughout to provide quality care to all. However, sometimes in life things get hard and professional stresses weigh on the emotions of employees. To avoid staff dissatisfaction they focus on creating a workplace that is not only clean and welcoming, but also a fun place to work for employees.
- Community – The staff at the Parker Center Animal Clinic also value their community and do all they can to contribute in a positive way to their surroundings.